Depending on your family’s income and size, you can get free, low-cost or full-cost insurance for your children or for yourself if you are a teen. Eligible minors have been uninsured for two months or more, and are legal U.S. residents.
What benefits does Healthy Kids offer?
- Income-based health insurance option for people 18 and under
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Prescriptions and medical equipment
- Mental health and chemical dependency
- Regular checkups and preventative care
Get help with your Healthy Kids application at the African American Health Coalition — regardless of your race.
- Call: 503-413-1850 or
- Email: hk [at] aahc-portland.org
Please tell them Amy at St. Johns Village Project sent you, and the Project will get a $25 donation.