A free health & screening fair is taking place in early March at St. Charles Church in NE Portland. Bring your children, parents & friends to chat with health practitioners about questions and concerns — and fun kids’ activities like a fire engine to explore & face painting.
To look forward to:
- Free vaccines for ages 11 and up (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Hepatitis B, Pneumonia, Influenza)
- Testing for diabetes, glaucoma, vision, hearing and blood pressure
- Healthy living demonstrations with lots of new ideas for you and your family
- Health education by experts
- Referral information especially for people without health insurance
- Free minor bike repairs
- Bike helmets for only $5, fitted for you by professionals
- Free acupuncture (it’s not painful!)
- Fun activities include face painting, a city of Portland fire truck to explore, a visit from “The Nose”, relaxing massages and prizes.
Sponsored by the Northeast Neighborhood Nurses
For information contact:
Alice McCarthy, RN